INVESTMENT RESTRICTION SPECIALIST – RENOWNED ASSET MANAGEMENT PROVIDER – NT150
Greenfield is proud to be working with a leading renowned management provider which operates in a number of countries around the globe to strengthen their Product Control team. Due to growth they are currently looking to recruit an Investment Compliance Specialist who will be joining their Product Control team. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working within a fast growing, dynamic and international team. The suitable candidate for this position will have proven knowledge in a similar position and with excellent communication skills.
- Monitor day to day fund investment restrictions and policy monitoring
- Risk exposure calculation for funds under commitment approach
- Assess breaches and CSSF reporting pursuant to specific circular
- Ensure that all unresolved compliance issues are followed to ensure prompt resolution
- Perform eligibility assessment towards UCITS prerequisites
- Support the team in the major integration project to support the migration of Fund Administration operations to the target operating model
- Be part of ad hoc projects from time to time
- University degree in Accounting/Finance or similar
- 1-3 years of similar experience in the investment fund industry in Luxembourg
- Proven experience with MIG21 or GP3 is ideal
- Strong knowledge of the fund industry will be required for the role (UCITS)
- Details focused and problem solver
- Fluent in English and French, German will be considered as a strong asset
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nicolas Tassin by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.