Revenue Management Data Scientist
Greenfield is very happy to work with a commercial and industrial company that are looking for a RM Data Scientist to join their Revenue Management, pricing and distribution department of +/-7 people.
- You will work closely with the revenue management analyst to optimize the commercial results.
- You will develop solutions and bring in new ideas based on complex data analyses on multiple topics.
- You will detect trends and insights by using all available data sources and which will present commercial opportunities.
- You will transform complex correlation in a clear and understandable manner, to enable your fellow co-workers to take action
- You will be building predictive or optimised models to enhance existing tools, implement analytical prototypes and operational solutions
- You will stay up to date with the market trend of data analytics to detect new data sources, tools and techniques to enable them to speed up the quality of business insights.
- Master’s degree in engineering, operations research, data sciences or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the area of data analytics
- Ability in dealing with large amount of structures, semi-structured and unstructured data sets, extraction, transformation and analyses
- Ability to deal with complex content and optimization
- Have proven record in application of statistics/ data mining techniques to solve real problems
- Be able to implement complex support tools (data models), that execute in production and deliver commercial value
- Proven knowledge fo data acquisition and preparation, exploration and modelling back-end solutions and front-ends tools
- Ability to visualize/ simplify a model and explain relevant correlations to a target audience on each level, defend data-based conclusions
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Self-starting, independent, systematic and proactive. Team player, independent, high level or accuracy and preciseness, solution seekers and forward thinker.
- Excellent English.
- Permanent contract
- An interesting salary + package.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Alan Chbeir by applying online
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.